Libby & Sons Building

 The Canadian Pacific Railway was the first owner of the property, located next to the hotel and restaurant on the west side of Main Street. In 1911, Theodore West constructed the building that is still standing in this location. It was sold to Abe Libby in 1949, renamed Libby & Sons and soon became known as "The city store in the country." This building still operates as a grocery store.