Hardware Store Building
This building was constructed in 1910 by A. Fraser and Hart. It was used as a department store, which sold a variety of goods from coal oil to eggs. In 1930, King and Sword purchased the building and it became a hardware store. The original oiled floors and embossed metal ceiling tiles are still part of the building, which closed in 1993.