C & C Grocery Store Building

 The front portion of the store is the original structure of the Ogema Butcher Shop, built by Harry Brogden in 1923. There is a picture, in the history book, of Harry in his butcher's apron, standing in front of the store. C & C Groceries now functions as a grocery store, Sears outlet, and liquor vendor.