Ogema Post Office

 The original post office building, constructed in 1910, was moved by the third postmaster, Earl McDonough, from the middle of the block on the west side of Main Street to its present location. Another building was used for the post office (which is now the Senior's Centre) from 1950 until a new building was constructed on this site in 1969. The old original building is now part of the Deep South Pioneer Museum village.