British American Gas Station
Ogema is proud to have the only Heritage Service Station in Saskatchewan. The lot was originally owned by CP Rail. Harry Brogden built the service "filling" station in 1925. It was also a popular spot for the teenagers in town to congregate on the weekends. The site has been extensively restored and now has the status of a Municipal Heritage Property.