Royal Bank

 In 1919, the Union Bank of Canada opened a branch in Ogema under the management of J. M. MacLean. A small building was constructed on the south end of this lot in 1912. In 1925, the Unon Bank became the Royal Bank of Canada. A new bank building was constructed in 1971 and is still providing services to the community.