Cenotaph

 The cenotaph, located at the south end of Main Street, was dedicated in 1923. Funds were raised by the veterans and the community to erect a memorial stone in honour and memory of the 42 men of the Ogema district who gave their lives in WWI. A second stone was added to honour the 20 men who lost their lieves in WWII. Every year, on November 11th, a memorial service is held at this cenotaph.